Check availabilities & prices
Please contact us directly if you have specific needs.
ABOUT THE CHALET
Size : 168 m2
• High season: 7 nights, Saturday - Saturday.
• Low season: 3 - 4 nights.
Please contact us directly if you have other needs.
Sleeps up to 11 guests
Three-Bedroom Chalet includes:
- Master Bedroom with one double bed
- Family Bedroom with one double bed and one single bed
- Bunk Room that sleeps four
- Mezzanine with two single beds
- Boot Heaters
- Two-car Garage
- Outdoor Terrace with views of Mont-Blanc
- TV with AppleTV and Google Chromecast
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge & freezer, oven, dishwasher, Nespresso and filter coffee machines, kettle, raclette apparel
This property accepts pets on enquiry.CONTACT US Check price & availability
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- All bed linen and towels
- End cleaning
- Meet & greet at the hotel reception
- Access to Hotel’s Bar & Restaurant
For guest staying 2 weeks or longer a fresh set of linen is available mid stay.
We supply all our guests with the Chamonix Guest Card (Carte D’Hôte), which gives you free access to public bus and train services within the valley plus other benefits. Please ask at the hotel reception.
Although end of stay cleaning is included, we do expect our guest to do a few things. Please make sure you have taken all rubbish from the property, that the dishwasher has been run and that the beds have been stripped.
We are here to help so you enjoy your holidays. We have a network of local professionnals to create the best experience for you and your group. Contact us to book extra services in advance.
- Breakfast, Dinner and Bar-services at the hotel next door.
- Food and wine delivery
- Lift Passes
- Ski & Mountain equipment rental
- Ski lessons, Mountain Guide
- Child care
- Transport to/from airport and in Chamonix Valley
- Special Gifts
- Fresh flower services
Throughout France there is a local tax to pay when staying in a hotel, renting an apartment etc – This taxe de séjour is to be paid on checkout and is 2.30€ per person, per night from the age of 13.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
For arrivals and departures please come to the reception of the Hotel Mountain Lodge La Chaumière that is literally next to the Chalet La Chaumière. Address: 322 Route des Gaillands. Tel. +33 450 53 13 25. E-mail: email@example.com
For guests arriving after 9pm please contact the reception as we will need to send you a valid code for the entrance door. If you have entered with a door code, please contact the reception the next morning so we can go over everything, take the security deposit and answer any questions.
CHECK IN TIME
Check in is between 5pm and 9pm on the date of arrival. Please let us know your approximate arrival time: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be given 2 keys to the entrance door and the code for the garage door. In case of a lost key, we are obliged to charge you minimum 100€.
CHECK OUT TIME
Check out time is 8-10am on the date of departure. If you leave earlier, please set up a time with reception for check out and releasing security deposit.